Data Entry/Customer Service
Data Entry/Customer Service, Denver
ReadyCare is a leading provider of personal care amenities, supplies and private label solutions to world-class hotels, spas, health clubs and golf clubs. For over 25 years, Denver-based ReadyCare has helped thousands of properties deliver great member and guest experiences by ensuring their personal care offering aligns with their brand and their customers.
We are an established and growing company that distributes Hotel, Spa and Health Club Amenities. The successful candidate will be a good team member, pay great attention to detail, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be a motivated self-starter and a quick learner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process and enter customer orders and individual call in orders.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle order entry and inquiries.
- Learn ReadyCare products in detail.
- Track orders and damages.
- interact directly with customers in a proffessional manner both electronically or by telephone.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Assist with pulling sales samples for customers.
- Resolve customer challenges in a proffesional manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Computer literate with the ability to type proficiently and accurately.
- Attention to detail with the ability to read and follow instructions.
- Extremely organized.
- 2+ years experinece in customer service and answering phones in an office environment helpful.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Must have exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Excel. ACT and Crystal reports, Macola are a plus.
Work Schedule & Conditions
- Full Time Position: Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm MT. Overtime as needed
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly ($13/hr)
- Medical and Dental benefits available after 60 days.
To apply for this position, please send us a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to highlight your interest in the position and why you’d be great at it. If someone at ReadyCare referred you, please mention that as well.